Oxidised jewellery collection at best price
Oxidised jewelry makes women fall in love with it as much as they loved their other glittering pieces. Many would also know the oxidized jewellery as Tribal or German silver oxidised jewelry. With women not wanting to adorn precious jewelry all the time, fashion jewellery started to make its way into jewelry boxes and that is when oxidized jewellery started becoming popular. Increasing prices of gold and silver jewelry also added to the increase in demand for this kind of jewellery.
Oxidised jewelry is made with a combination of pure silver and another metal to create an alloy in the ratio of 80 to 20. Silver gives the jewelry the pliability and the other metal brings down the cost of the piece. Oxidised jewelry comes in the trendiest of designs, right from traditional and tribal designs to chic and urbane ones which you can even wear to work. The affordability of this kind of jewellery and its low maintenance is another reason why women are increasingly drawn to add it to their jewelry collection. The designs in oxidized jewelry are so trendy that it is very easy to craft a fusion look with it. Some of the oxidised jewelry pieces which you must own should include:
- Oxidised Maang Tikka – How can your look be complete without the maang tikka in oxidised silver? Not only does it serve as a hair accessory, but it also gives a demure look to the face.
- Oxidised Bangles and Bracelets – Bangles sets, kadas and bracelets; you can have it all for your wrists in oxidised silver. Right from simple designs bangles to ornate kadas with intricate craftsmanship; oxidized silver gives you several options to pick from.
- Oxidised Jhumkas – They are the perfect piece of jewelry to be worn with your kurta and jeans to college and also with your crisp cotton saree. Jhumkas are a piece of statement jewelry by themselves and they have all the power to uplift your look.
- Oxidised Nose Pin – Fret not if you haven’t got your nose pierced to sport the funky nose pins, for Oxidized nose pins can be worn by anyone with or without a pierced nose. Not only do they give you a snazzy look, they completely redefine your face structure. Make sure you sport kohl-lined eyes with the nose pin to add to the look.
- Oxidised Cocktail Rings – Chunky and large in size, these rings come in traditional designs but that should not stop you from pairing them even with your pair of jeans. They go well with Indian outfits as well as western attire, giving a bohemian look.
- Oxidised Bajuband – Your Garba night during Navratri cannot be complete without an oxidized necklace and an armlet or Bajuband to match it.
- Oxidised Anklets – Who doesn’t love to wear anklets with those ankle length jeans and culottes, which are the favorite pick of all girls in summers? You can either wear them in either feet or both, depending on the look you want. With your western attire just one anklet will give you the desired effect while with your traditional dress, anklets in both feel with look elegant.
- Oxidised Necklaces – You can have them as dainty as you want or as feisty and chunky as you wish. Oxidized silver necklaces present you with so many options that you can never stop at buying just one. Big beads, geometric designs, with colored stones, and woven with thread, these necklaces come with match earpieces to give you a synched look. You can accessorize oxidised jewelry with saree as easily with these necklaces as you can with your crop top, maxi skirt and stole combination.
- Oxidised Toe Rings – Earlier worn only by married women, oxidized toe rings are now being worn as fashion jewelry and come in sleek and slender designs that sit comfortably on your feet.
With us you will find some unique oxidized silver pieces that will instantly make you the talk of the room. The oxidized silver Hansuli, tribal bohemian afghan choker, ethnic oxidised jhumkis and flower print danglers are some exquisite pieces that should instantly make your cart.